Longridge Wood:- MBC Call in

Middlesbrough News to Post Your Views Discuss local and national topics everyone’s reading it from Teesside, London, Paris & Thorntree. Stories Mbro Gazette won’t publish are here at Middlesbrough Council News Forum including boro entertainment music sport read along with borobot and team. Demolish the spin from within MBC give it a wind and take the plunge join Middlesbrough Council News Forum.
BoroBot
Site Admin

Longridge Wood:- MBC Call in

Post by BoroBot »

Call for a public Inquiry / Judicial Review
Longridge Wood:- after MBC “call in” decision is announced
Details will be posted here which may lead to calls of “duplicity fabrication untruths” etc
with regards evidence given by and on behalf of MBC to the Village Green Inquiry Inspector”
Readers will be aware supporters of “Save Coatham Common” failed in the local application for Village Green Status
this decision was later over turned by the High Court and the LA inquiry slated
AHSOT1 wrote:Hi Telescope,

The longridge item has been called in, should have posted this before the EG had a mention tonight, I'm slipping.

But, as the Lab majority is 7 to 6, I'll give you one guess only what the out come will be, and if against all odds it is passed back (NO CHANCE) for reconsideration, the odds will make sure that it will still get the nod.

I noted in the EG the (Bribe Factor...opinion) sorry maybe (the inducement factor?) as outlined in the EG article http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... -29206704/

"Details of the bid remain confidential but the sum offered includes a £900,000 contribution towards the creation of affordable housing in one of the town’s regeneration areas.

The selected developer will also be required to contribute to local education facilities, green space and other local amenities
."

Though obviously this will be included in the developers costs and factored out of the equation, thus costing the developer nothing in real terms, so ultimately the rate payers will actually be footing the bill. Developers do nothing for nothing, the margins are built in, in order to accomodate.

My cynicism is totally justified.

Tosha