Amelia Lily: world famous singer

Middlesbrough Gazette: MBC Mallon Daily bringing you all the latest spin from around the BORO
BoroBot
Site Admin

Amelia Lily: world famous singer

Post by BoroBot »

Amelia Lily: world famous singer drafted in for the MBC Singalong with Mallon sessions totally astounding the people of Middlesbrough
Give your verdict on Amelia Lily You Bring Me Joy - VIDEO
by Andrew Pain, Evening Gazette Aug 1 2012
Read More http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... -31523014/

Indie
11:45 AM on 1/8/2012
Not a lot !! It consists of repeating the same words over and over again.

misty777
12:08 PM on 1/8/2012
why cant anyone be happy for amelias success, im sure if it was your daughter, friend or relative you would be rooting for her.
this is a great song, fab video and well worthy of been up there with others in the charts right now.
no wonder the north east has such a bad name for been so negative about everything.
well done amelia x and good luck to other young people who are trying to get a break into music.
we should all be encouraging not discouraging. so she made it on x factor, so what, shes worked hard and she and the support of her family made it happen
so come on everyone, lets praise the good for a change instead of finding someway to tarnish it.
xxxx have a good day everyone xxxx

KJFRIMRAT
12:11 PM on 1/8/2012
this does not bring me joy.

TANGMERE
12:17 PM on 1/8/2012
Yet another non-story from the rag that is the gazette....

tonymac
12:18 PM on 1/8/2012
honestly??
i cant see the appeal of her, or her songs.
but then, i guess at 38 i'm not the target audience!

oswin
12:21 PM on 1/8/2012
Not my cup of Tea, I don't like music made in a factory, cheesy pop

TLC
1:14 PM on 1/8/2012
Negative comments all the time why don't you give the girl a brake if you haven't got anything good to say about her why don't you try not saying anything at all

oswin
1:31 PM on 1/8/2012
We were clearly asked to make comments and give an opinion, there is a thing called freedom of speech, if you don't like it tough, I would rather see news stories, but as the Gazette insists on dragging this dead donkey of a story out every time it can't be bothered reporting any NEWS, then it deserves to get shot at. Also if she wants so badly to be famous she needs to take criticism or go get a normal job like everyone else.

china_red
1:47 PM on 1/8/2012
I hope she does well. Good luck.

SirCaustic
1:50 PM on 1/8/2012
It's not a bad song, a little repetitive perhaps and the video is not exactly memorable. But her voice has come on and she sounds good, it is a first single after all.

chesticles
2:04 PM on 1/8/2012
Did Modjo write this? It sounds exactly like Lady (Hear me tonight). Go listen on Youtube!

Erimus1
3:41 PM on 1/8/2012
Day 3. How many more days?
Nothing against the girl but I am just sick of having the X Factor and everything associated with it rammed down my throat every week/day/hour

AlfFisher
6:28 PM on 1/8/2012
SHe hasnt got radio1 playlisted which is a death knell. Wont even make the top 40

alfslefttestosticle
6:59 PM on 1/8/2012
Mediocre plastic pop as expected from a record company that churns out annoying radio-friendly, run-of-the-mill sound to blighten our day and block original and real talent from shining through. This is barely any different to any other boring noise of the same genre. Well you asked for an opinion E.G !

Matron
7:04 PM on 1/8/2012
E.G's Quick Vote says it all!!

Aurora
7:33 PM on 1/8/2012
I'm surprised and disappointed that her first single isn't entitled "Barry's plumbing business, phone 01642..." to be honest.

lrb662003
9:01 PM on 1/8/2012
Verdict? Okay then. Generic pop nonsence with no distict sound, this could have been sung by any of todays popstars (term used loosely). The backing music was probably made on a computer programme and don't get me started on the lazy music video scenario, girls cruising in a car, playful water pistol shooting etc. come on at least try to be original. No doubt the zombie horde of The Hits and Viva will love it.

BillyBorn
12:22 AM on 2/8/2012
So Evening Gazette, at shortly after midnight, with all the verdicts on here, and the heavy 3 to 1 vote on your quick vote; Have you got the message yet?

martin1
1:27 AM on 2/8/2012
The girl is 18, I Have listen to her song and I think its great, she is doing well.
However lets remind us of the youths today who do nothing? no motivation to do anything, I work with some of them.
No matter what anyone thinks of her song , this is encouragement for other youths, to be constructive.
She sends positive vibes out to our youths, do some work shops with youths Amelia,, you are doing a great job.
TAKE NO NOTICE OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS,,,,We think you are great, xxx keep going Kid.
yes keep on going taking Mallon & the crew far far away

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Last bumped by BoroBot on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 am.