Terry Moran senior official D W P-isstakers

Atos – DWP the Lourdes Cure – for all your ailments no matter how severe. Get the CURE attend one of the Atos miracle centres today without delay. Snake oil and spin a speciality. Taken with large dose of sugar to help the medicine go down.
BoroBot
Site Admin

Terry Moran senior official D W P-isstakers

Post by BoroBot »

Pin photos of benefits cheats to lamp-posts to shame them, says top DWP official
Benefits cheats should have their photographs pinned to "every lamp-post in the streets where they live" to shame them, according to a senior Government official.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... icial.html
atosmiracles
Today 12:53 AM
As a, to quote this person, "genuinely disabled person" I am horrified at this. He is not licensed to speak for me. I am horrified The Telegraph is not publishng that more money goes unclaimed than fruadulently claimed, that disability benefit fraud precentage is the lowest of any benefit fraud. r that much of the overpaymwents is due to the dwp's own mistakes! This article, tragically, perpetuates every myth and anyone can look online and see the rise in disability hate crime.... hmm, I wonder where that comes from? Maybe articles like this? I do not want perpetrators of other crimes pinned to lamp posts so why this one? Are we to believe that benefit fraud is the most heinous of crimes? Worse than tax evasion? Of course it isn't but welcome to the new 30's Germany where we must find scapegoats.....
Btw, this "genuinely disabled person" who has suffered terribly since birth gets NO benefits at all right now despite having a home help in 7 days a week, a prescribed wheelchair, drugged up to her eyeballs which have to be administered in a blister pack because she is unable to cope with self-allocating. I work part-time from home, mostly from my bed and might be about to become homeless. Why? Because I'm a 'scrounger' and making it up. Such a scrounger that my home help (earning little more than minimum wage herself) brings in food parcels for me. You may say that these 'reforms' are to protect people like myself. No. People like myself can get nothing and it's only going to get harder. If someone working with every ounce of her being, being in agony all aher life and battling paralyses etc can get nothing what hope is there for anyone?
What about pinning the photos up of all those who have committed suicide due to dwp mistakes due to being left without enough money to live on? Do we pin on lamp posts the photos of the dwp employees who contributed to that?
My last tribunal for benefits was attended by a long standing Telegraph reader, someone who is upper middle class, hard working and mixes with the 'upper echelons'. She is also kind hearted enough that she has come to my home when it has taken me hours to drag myself to the phone to call her for help, has seen me collapse, fed me, helped me in every way and saw a tribunal rip me to shreds while not allowing her to speak at all of what she had witnessed. I would love every reader of this article to live with me, see my finances, come to my tribunals to prove I'm not 'fraudulent', see me paralysed. Your view of what is happening in the UK now and how that prejudice is being fed might just change... I hope it would. For YOUR sake... I used to earn massive monies, even though already sick..one day you might become me...
Black Triangle
Today 12:22 AM
Is there not a breach of Ss. 2, 4 & 13 of The Civil Service Code here?
http://www.civilservant.org.uk
As a civil servant, you are appointed on merit on the basis
of fair and open competition and are expected to carry out
your role with dedication and a commitment to the Civil Service and its core values: integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... icial.html