Working for Middlesbrough?

Middlesbrough News to Post Your Views Discuss local and national topics everyone’s reading it from Teesside, London, Paris & Thorntree. Stories Mbro Gazette won’t publish are here at Middlesbrough Council News Forum including boro entertainment music sport read along with borobot and team. Demolish the spin from within MBC give it a wind and take the plunge join Middlesbrough Council News Forum.
BoroBot
Site Admin

Working for Middlesbrough?

Post by BoroBot »

Unfortunately Middlesbrough Labour Party decided not to Work for Middlesbrough
Rag Tag and Bob Tail all campaigned against the Official Labour Party Candidate
Welcome to Working for Middlesbrough!
The Official site for Mike J Carr your Labour Mayor Candidate
Welcome to my campaign web site. The election of Middlesbrough's New Mayor is important - I hope you find information here that will help you to decide how to vote.
As someone who is proud of our town, I like to see it at its best and show people what it can be like; please share any pictures you have that sum up how good Middlesbrough can be. Too often people focus on the problems we need to deal with and fail to promote a positive image. If you do feel the need to have your say on the way things are, why not start a thread on our discussion forum? Anything from fuel prices to music downloads, car insurance for the under 25s to student loans and EMA - let us hear your views
Middlesbrough people have always risen to the challenge of re-building when others set us back, today is no different. Like the Boro football team, we can no longer afford to spend more and take a chance on finding the right results, but with talent nurtured in Middlesbrough we can start the fight back to prosperity.
We need a fresh start on May 5th - with your support we will build better.
Michael J Carr
Labour Candidate for Elected Mayor
http://www.workingformiddlesbrough.co.u ... d=11359613