Chercheur:- Watch

Middlesbrough News to Post Your Views Discuss local and national topics everyone’s reading it from Teesside, London, Paris & Thorntree. Stories Mbro Gazette won’t publish are here at Middlesbrough Council News Forum including boro entertainment music sport read along with borobot and team. Demolish the spin from within MBC give it a wind and take the plunge join Middlesbrough Council News Forum.
BoroBot
Site Admin

Chercheur:- Watch

Post by BoroBot »

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 am
Chercheur
NEDDY wrote:
chercheur I cannot see your problem here. Someone sets up a forum and pays for it. They make the rules and they decide who they allow to post and who they do not want to post.
FARMLAD ALWAYS PUT ANYONE DOWN WHO HE THINKS HAS A GO AT MBC
CALLING FOLK LIARS, KEYBOARD WARRIORS AND SUCH STOCK IN TRADE FOR LENNYBOY
NOT 5 LAMPS BRIGHT
BRAMBLES FARM AND NORMESBY ON TV NOOOO PROBLEMS
THEN DENIED ALL EVIDENCE POSTED ON THE EG FORUM
Chercheur:- posted statement Northern Echo Forum
“NEDDY wrote:- chercheur I cannot see your problem here. Someone sets up a forum and pays for it. They make the rules and they decide who they allow to post and who they do not want to post.”
CHERCHEUR:- the above was not a statement from NEDDY
Tosha you waste of skin IF you have ANY PROOF at all that I am who you rather pathetically claim that I am show it(you are of course once again very wrong). Your obsession with one councillor or another is beyond childish. Your lies have caught you out on numerous occasions, this will be yet one more. You are put down simply because you post lies and do whatever you can (which isnt much) to cowardly attack anyone who runs down your cabal. You and your keyboard coward friends have nothing positive to say about our town and spend every waking hour attacking those that do. People like you make me feel sick, there are those in Teesside who, in very difficult circumstances and ever hardening times, are at least out there doing their best to make a difference. What do you do Tosha ?? NOWT, NADA, NOTHING, F ALL. You sit and snipe on the hidden sidelines because you dont know any better and because you have nothing at all to offer. It has been said to you and your coward friends many times, IF YOU CAN DO BETTER than those you cowardly attack get your name on the ballot, but as you are basically keyboard cowards you wont, you dare not because you will be shown for the empty vessels that you are.
There have been quite a few who have attacked the grafters in our town like Anth, RR and others BUT at least one can have some respect for them in that they have a corner to defend, they offer something even if I cant agree with it they at least offer something. Wheras you offer NOTHING at all except lies and bile, you sad waste of time man, not so much a has been but more a "never was"......

Care to prove me wrong???? I doubt it..........

http://forum.thenorthernecho.co.uk/view ... &start=135