ménages a trios

Join the gang: centralise criminal activities concentrate on mobility sightseeing spending enjoyment. Committee positions open for new candidates.
BoroBot
Site Admin

ménages a trios

Post by BoroBot »

ménages a trios:-
rumours:- of bedding whilst still involved in a wedding horse play £100,000 whip rounds & sand dune adventures at Seaton Carew are as yet unfounded ---> evidence is awaited

Robocop sex probe 'sack'
By ROBIN PERRIE
A CHIEF constable could be facing the sack over claims he spread sex slurs about Robocop Ray Mallon.
Stunning police civilian worker Jayne Thwaites accused Barry Shaw of starting rumours she and married Mr Mallon were having an affair.
She even alleged officers from MI5 had followed her and the 47-year-old former Detective Superintendent.
Now an independent inquiry has decided that Cleveland Police boss Mr Shaw SHOULD face action.
Michael Hedges, the South Yorkshire Chief Constable in charge of the 18-month probe, said: “I recommend Mr Shaw should be held culpable for abuse of authority, breach of confidence.”
Jayne, 35, will now claim £100,000 damages against Cleveland Police. She has been on sick leave from her job as station clerk at Hartlepool.
Rumours about her and Mr Mallon, now Mayor of Middlesbrough, began after he was suspended in December 1997 in an anti-corruption probe.
Mr Mallon, known as Robocop for slashing crime in Middlesbrough, was later cleared.
Chiefs will decide on Friday if Mr Shaw should face action. If found guilty he could get a reprimand, or be asked to resign or be sacked.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ?print=yes
BoroBot
Site Admin

Re: ménages a trios

Post by BoroBot »

By Paul Stokes
12:01AM GMT 27 Jan 2004
A former police clerk is to receive a settlement worth almost £200,000 over claims that a chief constable implicated her in sexual smears against a senior detective. Jayne Thwaites, 37, alleged that Barry Shaw, who has since retired as head of Cleveland Police, was behind false "leaks" to national newspapers that she had a relationship with then Supt Ray Mallon. She began an action for damages against the force and police authority in which she also maintained she was followed by MI5 agents on Mr Shaw's instructions. Miss Thwaites said that during a major investigation into allegations of malpractice within Middlesbrough CID, the moves were part of a campaign to discredit Mr Mallon, who later became Middlesbrough's first directly elected mayor. Earlier this year Joanne Malone, 39, Cleveland's former public affairs manager, received an out-of-court settlement of £40,000 plus £60,000 legal costs after bringing an action against Mr Shaw. She resigned after exposing a campaign against Mr Mallon and Miss Thwaites in which she refused to take part. Miss Thwaites has declined to comment on the settlement but has said: "I have never had an adulterous affair with anyone. All I have ever wanted to do is get on with my life and the job I love but that has been impossible." Mr Mallon, 48, who lives in Stockton-on-Tees, with his wife Carole, 49, and their two daughters, denies ever having had an affair. He said: "Jayne Thwaites was a dedicated professional who was treated disgracefully by the old regime."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... mears.html
Police force threatened, says chief constable
12:01AM BST 27 Jul 2002
Malicious mischief-making people are trying to undermine the Cleveland Police Force, its Chief Constable said yesterday. Barry Shaw said the media had become a conduit for mischievous people with their own agenda. "In recent days the force, myself and other senior officers have yet again been subjected to trial by media. I will not be intimidated," said Mr Shaw after being cleared by his police authority of any wrongdoing in connection with false rumours concerning a civilian clerk and the former senior detective Ray Mallon, who is now Lord Mayor of Middlesbrough. "Malicious mischief-making by people with their own agenda, aided and abetted by those either deliberately misinformed or given selective information, has tried to taint and actively undermine the effectiveness of our force," said Mr Shaw. "I will not be swayed from rooting out those who want to see the force fail. I will not walk away from what we have started and that work will be finished. It is what the force expects and what the public deserves.

"I am not a quitter. Corruption has no place in Cleveland Police. Not now. Not in the future. Not ever."

Earlier, the police authority had decided to take no action on a recommendation by the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire, Michael Hedges, that Mr Shaw should be held culpable for abuse of authority and breach of confidence. A statement by the authority chairman Ken Walker said: "Having studied the investigating officer's report, and having carefully considered all aspects of the matter, the police authority resolved that no disciplinary proceedings need to be taken against the Chief Constable." The authority ordered an inquiry after Jayne Thwaites, 35, who worked at Hartlepool police station, claimed that Mr Shaw had suggested there was an affair between her and Mr Mallon, the former chief superintendent credited with bringing zero tolerance policing to Britain. The inquiry was carried out by Mr Hedges but the Police Complaints Authority, which oversaw the investigation, said it was "not satisfied that the inferences and conclusions drawn by the investigating officer form a sound basis for further action". Members of the police authority deliberated for four hours after studying Mr Hedges's 300-page report and the comments of the PCA.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... table.html
BoroBot
Site Admin

Re: ménages a trios

Post by BoroBot »

Thwaites lived at Seaton?
Deckard wrote:Thwaites worked at Hartlepool police station....

Mallon liked to jog on Seaton Carew Beach.

Did he drive there from his home in Stockton for his jogs ?