High Tax Hartlepool - another terrorist blog

Cllr Steve Bloundelle, as chairman of Middlesbrough Council, spoke out against the ‘internet bloggers, the critics, the letter-writers to the Gazette, who he claims fuel the flames of the arsonist that torched the vehicles of two Labour councillors. In a blatant attack on the freedom of speech and on democracy, he insisted that the full force of the ‘Law’ should be brought down on such people. Dated: June 20th 2012.
Spanish-Inquisition
Site Admin

High Tax Hartlepool - another terrorist blog

Post by Spanish-Inquisition »

High Tax Hartlepool - another terrorist blog - will it be mallonised?

Ray Mallon - “My message to them is - Be afraid, be very afraid.”

Cleveland Police Commissioner Labour Candidate
« on: June 16, 2012, 07: PM »Barry Coppinger stood down from CPA stating health and work reasons for the decision after discussing it with Mallon. That's what he said in the evening gazette no mention of standing as
Police Commissioner. Why did he have to discuss it with Mallon?

Don't forget operation lancet

Even though he is labour he supported Mallon, independent, at election time and not the labour candidate

Is this the calibre of person a PCC should be

So all those Brash Bashers be careful what you wish for !
http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/i ... opic=236.0
Spanish-Inquisition
Site Admin

Re: High Tax Hartlepool - another terrorist blog

Re: Cleveland Police Commissioner Labour Candidate
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 07: AM »I think that I'm correct in that in a past election campaign Ray Mallon was in Hartlepool waving the Labour flag for little Wrighty, there was a small gathering outside his office in South Road Mr Mallon made a statement to the Mail saying the same drivel we are all expected to believe regarding politicians.

But lets not forget this same man who was seen by some to be the saviour to modern policing with Zero Tolerance blew it all by admitting to eight charges of criminal behaviour, anyone else would have been sent to prison.

Instead he was sent to Middlesbrough which I think is punishment enough for anyone!

http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/i ... 9b#msg4402
Spanish-Inquisition
Site Admin

Re: High Tax Hartlepool - another terrorist blog

Brash Shunned By His Own
Published on Friday, 01 June 2012

The General Committee of Hartlepool Constituency Labour Party has chosen not to support one of its own members to stand for the new role of Police Commissioner and to support a Middlesbrough Councillor instead. Former Labour Group Leader, Jonathan Brash, has expressed disappointment after his own labour colleagues shunned him in favour of Middlesbrough Councillor, Barry Coppinger instead, the only other candidate on Labour’s shortlist for the post. A postal ballot of all Labour Party members within the Cleveland Police force area will take place before the successful candidate is announced this summer. An election for the post is due to take place on November 15th this year.

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.p ... by-his-own